Every day, Positive Women’s Network – USA inspires, informs, and mobilizes women living with HIV to advocate for changes that improve our lives and uphold our rights. In addition to federal advocacy, PWN-USA supports regional chapters to build leadership at a local and state level. For more information, contact: email@example.com.
- Join our mailing list by clicking here.
- Build skills and create community! Join a working group (workgroups are groups of advocates who work on a specific issue and meet mostly over the phone):
- The Policy Workgroup analyzes current policy trends and how they impact women. For more info and to join the PWN-USA policy workgroup contact Arneta.
- Strategic Communications Action Team strategizes PWN-USA’s media and communications strategy including blogging and campaign support. For more info contact Jennie.
- Regional Organizing and Leadership Development Workgroup support advocates regionally and provides mentorship for leadership development. For more info contact Waheedah.