Positive Women’s Network – USA is a national membership body of women living with HIV and our allies that exists to strengthen the strategic power of all women living with HIV in the United States. Founded in 2008 by 28 diverse HIV-positive women leaders, PWN-USA develops a leadership pipeline and policy agenda that applies a gender lens to the domestic HIV epidemic grounded in social justice and human rights. Every day we inspire, inform, and mobilize women living with HIV to advocate for changes that improve our lives and uphold our rights. In addition to federal advocacy, PWN-USA supports regional chapters to build leadership at a local and state level. For more information, contact: PositiveWomensNetworkUSA(at)gmail.com.
- Join our mailing list by clicking here.
- Build skills and create community! Join a working group (workgroups are groups of advocates who work on a specific issue and meet mostly over the phone):
- The Policy Workgroup analyzes current policy trends and how they impact women. For more info and to join the PWN-USA policy workgroup contact Naina.
- Strategic Communications Action Team strategizes PWN-USA’s media and communications strategy including blogging and campaign support. For more info contact Olivia.
- Regional Organizing and Leadership Development Workgroup support advocates regionally and provides mentorship for leadership development. For more info contact Waheedah.